Other Blog Posts
- Tips When You Are Just Starting eBay
- Want to Upgrade Your Business Image?
- Step-by-Step Sales Funnel Planning
- What is a Sales Funnel?
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs a Client Avatar
- Find What Your Fans Want on Social Media
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- Thai Nguyen Interviews Jenny with Spot N Paste
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
Want to Upgrade Your Business Image?
What type of business image do you want to portray: professional expert or DIY hobbyist? Look at your current website and all your social media profiles objectively; what image do those portray? Does that image match across all platforms? Does it match what’s in your head?
It’s time to get consistent and invest some money into your business by upgrading your branding elements across the board. If you want to attract dream clients, you need look like a dream team member.
Here are just a few suggestions to get you started thinking about your brand image:
1. Purchase a premium WordPress theme.
WordPress is the easiest platform to use for creating your site and making subsequent changes. While the WordPress theme directory is filled with beautiful, free themes, these are prone to hackers and often have weird links hidden within their sloppy coding. Premium themes are created by respected developers and offer support for any problems or questions you may encounter.
Anybody can install and update a WordPress theme but it takes a talented web designer with experience to instill their artistic talent and make your website look professional as opposed to DIY. Web designers or developers are also experts when it comes to writing and fixing code, so they won’t inadvertently delete an important piece of code that will break the whole theme. They also can complete the redesign in far less time than it would take you, thereby allowing you to focus on other money-making tasks.
3. Schedule a professional headshot photo shoot.
People buy from other people, so include a recent photo of yourself somewhere on your site; a professional headshot is even better because, again, you’re trying to avoid the DIY mistake. Photographers also have a gift for bringing out your natural personality in a photo, which goes a long way toward building trust and winning new clients. Remember to use updated headshots on all your social media profiles, too.
4. Use properly licensed stock photos
Images are important to add to your blog posts and social media graphics but be sure those images convey the same image as your website. Also check the licenses before making any purchases. If a license says, “For editorial use only,” then don’t use it as part of your company’s logo. You can use that image as part of a blog post but then be careful about your wording and your call-to-action. You’re running a business so invest in stock photos instead of cutting/pasting images from other sites; you’ll run the risk of copyright infringement.
5. Outsource to the experts.
Be realistic and know your weaknesses. Hire a writer to assist with website copy, blog posts, and email autoresponders. Hire a graphic designer to create your social media posts and other design elements. Even if these are the skills you have, sometimes being too close to a project makes it more difficult to complete. Outsourcing to experts again uplevels your branding and makes it more professional instead of relying on a DIY solution.
Invest in your business and build up the brand image that best suits you. Now implement your marketing plan to find new clients.
When you decide to start a business, you’ve got a lot of moving wheels going at the same time and it’s tough to keep it all organized. If you’re spinning your wheels and getting nowhere, take a look at my newest planner, “Create Your Side Hustle Income in a Weekend.” I’ll walk you through the steps necessary to start your business, from choosing what kind of services to offer, to identifying your dream client, to putting packages together, to throwing a launch party (and so much more in between). With these exercises and a little quiet time, you’ll have an action plan in place by the end of the weekend! Check it out…