Other Blog Posts
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- Thai Nguyen Interviews Jenny with Spot N Paste
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
We are continuing to explore 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales. Today we will be covering social media integration & how to utilize this to boost your Shopify sales.
Social media marketing is using social platforms to sell and promote your products, services and brands. Social media sites include more commonly-known platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, but they also include less-known platforms as well. Shopify stores can use both paid and unpaid social media to increase the sales that are brought
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
When effectively used, there are many benefits that social media can produce for your business. 344 social media managers confirm that social media positively influencers revenue and sales.
Social Media is one of the most efficient marketing methods to increase your brands awareness. By implementing a social media strategy, you will begin to increase your recognition as a store and engage with your customers.
3 Ways to Increase Sales Using Social Media
On-top of helping Shopify stores, using social media marketing can provide feedback about your product, brand and even your competitors.
1. Make it easy to share
The social share button should always be included on every Shopify site to make it easy for customers to share. Each share is a free promotion for your store. The more shares that your store has, the more likely it is to bring customers in.
2. Use Social Reviews
Product reviews from real life customers are one of, if not the most trusted source of confirmation when a person is buying something. The more positive reviews that a store has, the better reputation you have. Having a review that has not been influenced by the seller proves to be very credible to the consumer.
3. Be active with the #Hashtag
The hashtag has made it easy to join in on discussions and events by posting under the posts that are relevant to your brand. When using hashtags it is important to know what practice works for which social media.
- Twitter posts with one hashtag generate more engagements then tweets with two or more hashtags.
- Instagram posts see more engagement’s when they have multiple hashtags in the post.
- Facebook posts receive the most engagements without hashtags.
Being able to successfully use hashtags can increase your Shopify sales and brand awareness.
In conclusion, social media marketing can generate an increase in Shopify sales. Here are a few tools we found to help you get started: