Other Blog Posts
- Copy And Paste Shipping Address From Shopify
- Spot N Paste On eBay Dashboard
- Amazon Seller
- Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Branding Tips & Strategies
- Strategies to Help You Stay True to Your Brand
- Implement, Track, & Adjust Your Branding Message & Strategy as Needed
- Here’s What Should Be in Your Branded Marketing Toolkit
- Simple Ways to Integrate Branding into Website Design
- Does Your Branding Strategy Align with Your Business Objectives?
- The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand
- How to Avoid Mixed Messages
- Your Content is a Huge Part of Your Brand Online
- Use “Completed Items” Search to Research Products while Dropshipping
- Creating Templates That Reflect Your Brand for All Areas of Your Business
- Show Some Personality with Your Brand
- Tell Your Story
- How to Write Your Branding Message & Craft Your Tagline
- The Importance of Consistency
- Are You Advertising?
- Good Branding Sets You Apart from Your Competition
- How Branding Can Help You Sell More Products Services
- The Importance of Branding in Social Media
- Is Your Branding Consistent Across Multiple Platforms?
- Is Your Brand Descriptive and Memorable?
- Branding is so Much More Than Advertising and Logos
- How Branding Works with the Know-Like-Trust Concept
- Let’s Talk Branding Strategy for Your Online Business
- How to Craft a Brand That Resonates with Your Target Audience
- Let’s Talk Logos And Graphics
- To Rebrand or Not To Rebrand
- It All Starts with a Name
- What is Your Core Message?
- Yes, You Need to Become a Brand
- What is a Brand?
- Tips When You Are Just Starting eBay
- Want to Upgrade Your Business Image?
- Step-by-Step Sales Funnel Planning
- What is a Sales Funnel?
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs a Client Avatar
- Find What Your Fans Want on Social Media
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
However, opening the shop is only the beginning. You need customers to visit your store and make purchases. A shop without any customer visit is like a dry river – it has no benefit to anyone. In an ideal world, each and every visitor to your website is a customer. But we live in an imperfect world. Your Shopify store conversion rate might be abysmal. In layman’s term – you are getting visitors, but they are not buying anything.
1. Design a great website to attract customers
First impressions are everything. The first impression a user has on your website can either drive him away or get you a new customer. As first impressions rely heavily on web design in e-commerce, your store needs to look the part.
Your website design should help your visitors grasp your brand and products without too much scrolling or exploring. Your homepage is usually the landing place for visitors. You should avoid clutters and useless contents on the homepage. You should also ensure that navigating through your catalogue is easy and enjoyable. Most importantly, your website should include a prominent search button.
Your website should also be mobile friendly. 52.4 percent of global web traffic originated from mobile devices. If your website is not optimized for mobile browsing, you are basically losing half of your potential customers.
2. Social media integration
Social Media can take many forms such as text, images, audio, and video. Social Media integration can be a great compliment to other marketing strategies to improve your sales.
Simply put, without your shop’s presence in the Social Media platforms, your marketing will be ineffective. You should at least have a Facebook and Twitter page, and post regular, engaging content to these sites.
Leveraging the influencer marketing is also another smart move. These people can send you a great deal of traffic and sales because they have recommended your product to their fans!
3. Email campaigns
Effective email marketing can provide you with lots of website visits and sales. Effective email marketing campaigns need to be skillfully written to draw attention in the cramped inboxes.
You would be wrong to think that the uprising of video and AI driven ads mean email marketing is on the way to its death. In fact, in 2018, Email Marketing is one of the most effective techniques for digital marketers!
4. Upselling and cross-selling products
Upselling and cross-selling involve introducing customers to better or complementary products to what they are currently interested in. Upselling and cross-selling are more effective than acquiring a new customer. This happens because a well-executed upselling or cross-selling can lead selling more to the same customer!
5. Engaging customers by live chat
Live chat helps you to have conversations with the website visitors so you can answer and address their concerns right while they’re planning to buy. While this means more effort from your side, it is a high-impact way to engage the potential customers. You should consider offering a live chat feature if you are selling specialty products or products with a high price range.
6. Content marketing
Content marketing is a simple yet highly effective way for your business to address the starting-point queries people have about your products. Blogging can also help you to rank better in search engines.
However, content marketing is not just limited blogging. You can start a podcast, video contents or even make an e-book!
7. Loyalty program
Loyalty programs provide an incentive for customers to make a purchase. These programs also help to keep your brand top-of-mind in customers through automated reminders!
In short, a loyalty program will encourage your customers to return to the store. It can be membership points, redeem points or whatever you can think of to make your customer come back to your shop!
Now that you know about the proven 7 marketing tactics you can put in place to get more traffic and sales for your Shopify store, you should start experimenting with them. You should see a change immediately if you can install these effectively. While all 7 of these strategies are useful, you should implement them one by one and see which benefits you the most!
We will be looking into each of these 7 strategies in the upcoming weeks. These strategies might help your marketing on Shopify to be more effective and efficient. So stay tuned, and keep an eye out for the rest of this series of blog posts!