Other Blog Posts
- The 2 Best Amazon Dropshipping Courses That Can Change Your Life
- 4 Excellent eBay Dropshipping Courses You Need To Know About In 2020
- 4 Amazing Dropshipping Youtube Channels To Master Dropshipping For Free
- 3 Awesome Spot N Paste Learning Courses To Help You Get Started With A Side Hustle
- Simplify Your Website Checkout Process
- Dropshipping Titans: The 3 Ultimate Courses To Help Build Your Dropshipping Empire
- The 4 Best Dropshipping University Courses You Should Know About
- Use Spot N Paste to Paste into Spreadsheets
- Additional Features with Spot N Center
- Software Integrations with Spot N Paste
- Using Hot Keys For Faster Pasting
- Retail Ordering with Spot N Paste
- Copy And Paste Shipping Address From Shopify
- Copy Any Address Into Spot N Paste For Faster Ordering
- Different Ways to use Wholesale Suppliers with Spot N Paste
- Spot N Paste On eBay Dashboard
- Amazon Seller
- Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Branding Tips & Strategies
- Strategies to Help You Stay True to Your Brand
- Implement, Track, & Adjust Your Branding Message & Strategy as Needed
- Here’s What Should Be in Your Branded Marketing Toolkit
- Simple Ways to Integrate Branding into Website Design
- Does Your Branding Strategy Align with Your Business Objectives?
- The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand
- How to Avoid Mixed Messages
- Your Content is a Huge Part of Your Brand Online
- Use “Completed Items” Search to Research Products while Dropshipping
- Creating Templates That Reflect Your Brand for All Areas of Your Business
- Show Some Personality with Your Brand
- Tell Your Story
- How to Write Your Branding Message & Craft Your Tagline
- The Importance of Consistency
- Are You Advertising?
- Good Branding Sets You Apart from Your Competition
- How Branding Can Help You Sell More Products Services
- The Importance of Branding in Social Media
- Is Your Branding Consistent Across Multiple Platforms?
- Is Your Brand Descriptive and Memorable?
- Branding is so Much More Than Advertising and Logos
- How Branding Works with the Know-Like-Trust Concept
- Let’s Talk Branding Strategy for Your Online Business
- How to Craft a Brand That Resonates with Your Target Audience
- Let’s Talk Logos And Graphics
- To Rebrand or Not To Rebrand
- It All Starts with a Name
- What is Your Core Message?
- Yes, You Need to Become a Brand
- What is a Brand?
- Tips When You Are Just Starting eBay
- Want to Upgrade Your Business Image?
- Step-by-Step Sales Funnel Planning
- What is a Sales Funnel?
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs a Client Avatar
- Find What Your Fans Want on Social Media
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
Use Trends To Your Advantage
You can use drop shipping to make money. However, just like any other business, it’s not a walk through the park. There are many strategies you can use to boost your sales in the drop shipping business model. We are looking in-depth into one of those strategies today – using trends to increase your sales!
Why Drop Ship?
Drop shipping is a business model that do not require you to carry inventories. People are making millions of drop shipping business.
It is one of the easiest of all business models for beginners. It comes with a lot of pros and very few cons. Since you do not have to pay upfront for inventory, you do not have to worry if the product does not sell well. You can easily pivot to the latest tastes or trends because there is no such thing as excess inventory!
You can also add new products to your offerings very quickly in your store. It is just a matter of finding the right merchandise to sell!
Moreover, you don’t have to spend time packing and shipping the products. You can even offer a wider variety of products than any other business models!
So What’s Stopping You?
With many platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Shopify available for aspiring drop shippers, you won’t have to worry about finding a place to sell the goods. Instead, it’s the products that are the Achilles’ heel of all drop shippers!
Finding profitable products to sell is not as easy as it sounds. However, we have done a blog post that you can go through to get an idea of what type of products sell best.
How Do The Trending Products Play Into This?
If you look closely, you will find that impulse products are drop shipped the most. People becoming more accustomed to ordering products to their homes from the comfort of their laptop or mobile phone. And this is where trending products come into the play!
Trending products, the new craze, or fads are here for a few days before the demand for them goes down. In any other line of business, dealing in fads is akin to committing suicide. But for drop shippers, it is a great opportunity to tap into!
As you do not carry inventory, you do not have to worry about the demand for the product going down. You can easily list another trending product to replace the old one!
Where Can You Find These Trending Products?
Amazon is usually the best place to spot the next craze. You can curate the products, or look at the best-sellers. These hourly updated pages can help you to start your research:
- Amazon Best Sellers: contains the bestselling items on the website.
- Amazon Hot New Releases: lists the best-selling new and future releases which have reached a notable amount of attention.
- Amazon’s Movers and Shakers: lists the products that have made the biggest gains in sales rank over the last 24 hours.
- Amazon Most Wished For: compiles the list of top-rated items that are most added to Amazon Wishlists and Registries by shoppers.
You can also look for trending products on the Aliexpress Popular page. On the other hand, social forums, especially Reddit is a mine of information for drop shippers. There are thousands of subreddits you can browse to understand which product is on the rise!
However, if you are still unable to find any trending products to sell, you can always snoop on your competitors. Researching their product listings will help you to keep track of what new products they have added. It’s like killing two birds with one stone!
There are also websites dedicated to curating products for you. Product Mafia, Pexda, Thieve, Repick, and Angage are just a few of the product hunting websites you can go through to find your next bestseller!
From Moon Lamps to Fidget Spinners, the trending products are the lifeblood of drop shippers. Where other business models shun these fads, drop shipping embraces it. Jump on the craze wagon early, and you might end up making a good amount of money before the fad is over!