Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Branding Tips & Strategies
Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. It’s amazing what you’ve learned throughout this 30 Days to Develop Your Brand challenge.
You’ve learned the importance of branding, how to get started with branding, and how important your brand’s core message is to your overall branding to ensure that it lasts through the test of time.
The following list will enable you to come back to these posts any time you need a refresher. If you have not implemented everything, you’ve learned that’s okay. I know it’s been a lot of information to soak in. Some of you may have found yourself focusing on your mission statement, and others may be focused on getting your logo and the design elements working for you. Regardless, you can come back here and find the post you need to see any time.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- What is a Brand?
- Yes, You Need to Become a Brand
- What is Your Core Message?
- It All Starts with a Name
- To Rebrand or Not To Rebrand
- Let’s Talk Logos And Graphics
- How to Craft a Brand That Resonates with Your Target Audience
- Let’s Talk Branding Strategy for Your Online Business
- How Branding Works with the Know-Like-Trust Concept
- Branding is so Much More Than Advertising and Logos
- Is Your Brand Descriptive and Memorable?
- Is Your Branding Consistent Across Multiple Platforms?
- The Importance of Branding in Social Media
- How Branding Can Help You Sell More Products Services
- Good Branding Sets You Apart from Your Competition
- Are You Advertising?
- The Importance of Consistency
- How to Write Your Branding Message & Craft Your Tagline
- Tell Your Story
- Show Some Personality with Your Brand
- Creating Templates That Reflect Your Brand for All Areas of Your Business
- Your Content is a Huge Part of Your Brand Online
- How to Avoid Mixed Messages
- The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand
- Does Your Branding Strategy Align with Your Business Objectives?
- Simple Ways to Integrate Branding into Website Design
- Here’s What Should Be in Your Branded Marketing Toolkit
- Implement, Track, & Adjust Your Branding Message & Strategy as Needed
- Strategies to Help You Stay True to Your Brand
- Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Branding Tips & Strategies
At this point, I am very curious about what has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found to be the most helpful for understanding about how branding affects your business online and offline?
The things that you need to see again, you can easily come back. The things that have worked for you may also be posts you want to review again. It’s all here for you as long as you need it. As for now, let’s take a few minutes to reflect on not only how far you’ve come with your branding, but more importantly, how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you and your business for the better.
Please share with us, what positive experiences have you had as a result of the 30 Days to Develop Your Brand challenge? You can comment below, go to the Facebook group, or you can also email me if you prefer. Nothing is more important to me than your success.