Other Blog Posts
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs a Client Avatar
- Find What Your Fans Want on Social Media
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- Thai Nguyen Interviews Jenny with Spot N Paste
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
We have completed our increase your sales series, where we covered a bunch of things you can implement that will boost your sales. Some of the items we covered will take you time to put into place to see a return on investment.
Because of that, we want to give you a bonus. We want to give you a few tips and tricks that will help you to immediately increase your sales.
Below are 3 things you can change to see your profits increase on your e-commerce website.
3 things you can change to see your profits increase
1. Retarget Your Existing Customers
Most of us put most of our efforts into marketing and new customer acquisition. While this is not a bad thing, studies show that existing customers purchase more items in a single shopping experience, generate more revenue per visit and have a higher conversion rate that first time shoppers.
You have already put in the work to earn your customers trust. They are familiar with your brand, your products and your shopping experience. This provides them ease in shopping in your store.
2. Make Sure Your Site is Secure
This seems like something that should go without saying. Considering that 46% of Americans have been the victims of credit card fraud in the last five years, security is of the utmost importance.
Equally as important to having your site secure, is making sure that customers know that your site is secure. This means going above just the normal secure site badge in the URL bar. Post security badges throughout your site reassuring customers that your site is trustworthy.
3. Optimize Your Store for Mobile
More and more people are shopping via their mobile devices. In fact, research shows 40% of mobile users have bought something online from their devices. Furthermore, 63% of millennials shop on their phones.
These statistics go to show that having a responsive website that is easy to use on the go, could not be of more importance.
If you would like to increase your sales immediately, we have provided you 3 surefire ways to do so. These changes can be easily implemented and are guaranteed to provide speedy results that you are sure to love.
For additional tips, tricks and tools, check out our resources page. You won’t regret it.