Hiring Dropship Assistants: The 2 Life-changing Courses To Elevate Your Business
Virtual Assistants (VAs) aren’t permanent employees. But, they can help you out with the day-to-day operations of your dropshipping business. Hiring dropship assistants can be a drawn-out process even though it can help you avoid the additional expenses of hiring someone full-time.
Virtual assistants can help you build, manage, market, and scale your entire business. If you are not comfortable with handing off major responsibilities to your VAs, they can still help you manage parts of your store.
What Can A Dropship Assistant Do For You?
- Customer Service: This is one of the most time-consuming tasks for any dropshipping business, and so best left to VAs. Coincidentally, customer service is also the top reason why people hire an assistant. You are dropshipping to achieve your financial freedom while having enough time for yourself and your family. Hiring dropship assistants can help you avoid being busy the whole day answering emails and phone calls from customers.
- Social Media Management: Having a strong social media presence has become a must for all businesses these days. Social media is now the lifeblood of dropshipping businesses. Hiring dropship assistants can help you create content, reply to messages and comments, and maintain other community management tasks.
- Research: For any dropshipping business, having a winning product is the key to success. It takes a lot of time and effort to find the right product to sell. There are many dropship assistants who are experts in product research and can help you find your next million-dollar winning product!
- Store Management: This is another time-consuming aspect of any business. Managing the operations of your dropshipping business includes order fulfillment and inventory management. You should look for VAs that have previous experience working on the platform you dropship on. For example, if you have a store in Shopify, find a VA who specializes in Shopify store management. This will help you run your operations much better.
- Data-entry: Hiring dropship assistants with bookkeeping experience can make your life much easier. Your VA can take over menial tasks such as inputting data from different sources into a spreadsheet. This will free up a lot of time for yourself.
- Personal Errands: A dropship assistant does not only have to do tasks relating to maintaining and running your business. They can also help you make your life much more convenient. Thinking about going on a trip to Bali? Get your VA to research the best places to visit or have them book the best hotels and Air BnBs!
Hiring dropship assistants can be invaluable to your business. However, finding, vetting, and training them to be a perfect fit for your business can become a hassle. This is why you need a dropship assistant hiring training course to help you!
Let’s look at the two best courses that can help you every step of the way!
Virtual Assistant Mastery Course
If you are looking for a single place to learn everything about dropship assistant hiring training, then this is the course for you. It is designed and taught by Tom Cormier – one of the most decorated dropshippers in the e-commerce industry.
For only $149, you will get access to a wealth of information on training and hiring dropship assistants. These include the secrets of finding the most qualified VAs, automating your business, ways to maintain your privacy, and more!
The course curriculum covers these following topics:
- Introduction to virtual assistants
- The hiring process
- Organization & security setup
- VA onboarding
- Management & improving workflow efficiency
This amazing course also comes with some extra benefits. You also get access to job post templates, interview questions, training videos, customer service scripts, and more!
You can sign up for this course here!
Super Simple VAs
Finding dropship assistants made simple! This all-encompassing course by Pual Lipsky will help you skyrocket your business with the help of dropship assistants!
Whether you are completely new to the concept of having a VA, or you are seasoned dropshipper with years of experience under your belt, this course will help you buy back your freedom! Spend more time running your business instead of letting it run you!
Even though it is the more expensive of the two, this course justifies its price of $247 with its valuable contents. Paul promises to help you find VAs who will charge only $2 per hour – and that alone will help you save thousands down the road!
Here are the topics covered in his curriculum:
- Introduction and mindset
- What to do before you hire your first virtual assistant
- Hire your first virtual assistant
- Managing your first virtual assistant
- Final thoughts
- Bonus content
- Ready to use VA training videos
This dropship assistant training course is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. You can sign up for this course here!
These are the two best dropship assistant training courses available. They can help you scale your dropshipping business while avoiding burnout. Yet, just hiring dropship assistants is not enough these days. You need the best dropshipping automation software to truly save time and improve efficiency.
Spot N Paste is a semi-automating dropshipping software that can help you speed up order fulfillment operations by multiple folds. This versatile software not only allows you to copy and paste customers’ addresses anywhere, but also offers amazing benefits including syncing your suppliers, integration with major dropshipping software solutions, and more!