Other Blog Posts
- The 2 Best Amazon Dropshipping Courses That Can Change Your Life
- 4 Excellent eBay Dropshipping Courses You Need To Know About In 2020
- 4 Amazing Dropshipping Youtube Channels To Master Dropshipping For Free
- 3 Awesome Spot N Paste Learning Courses To Help You Get Started With A Side Hustle
- Simplify Your Website Checkout Process
- Dropshipping Titans: The 3 Ultimate Courses To Help Build Your Dropshipping Empire
- The 4 Best Dropshipping University Courses You Should Know About
- Use Spot N Paste to Paste into Spreadsheets
- Additional Features with Spot N Center
- Software Integrations with Spot N Paste
- Using Hot Keys For Faster Pasting
- Retail Ordering with Spot N Paste
- Copy And Paste Shipping Address From Shopify
- Copy Any Address Into Spot N Paste For Faster Ordering
- Different Ways to use Wholesale Suppliers with Spot N Paste
- Spot N Paste On eBay Dashboard
- Amazon Seller
- Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Branding Tips & Strategies
- Strategies to Help You Stay True to Your Brand
- Implement, Track, & Adjust Your Branding Message & Strategy as Needed
- Here’s What Should Be in Your Branded Marketing Toolkit
- Simple Ways to Integrate Branding into Website Design
- Does Your Branding Strategy Align with Your Business Objectives?
- The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand
- How to Avoid Mixed Messages
- Your Content is a Huge Part of Your Brand Online
- Use “Completed Items” Search to Research Products while Dropshipping
- Creating Templates That Reflect Your Brand for All Areas of Your Business
- Show Some Personality with Your Brand
- Tell Your Story
- How to Write Your Branding Message & Craft Your Tagline
- The Importance of Consistency
- Are You Advertising?
- Good Branding Sets You Apart from Your Competition
- How Branding Can Help You Sell More Products Services
- The Importance of Branding in Social Media
- Is Your Branding Consistent Across Multiple Platforms?
- Is Your Brand Descriptive and Memorable?
- Branding is so Much More Than Advertising and Logos
- How Branding Works with the Know-Like-Trust Concept
- Let’s Talk Branding Strategy for Your Online Business
- How to Craft a Brand That Resonates with Your Target Audience
- Let’s Talk Logos And Graphics
- To Rebrand or Not To Rebrand
- It All Starts with a Name
- What is Your Core Message?
- Yes, You Need to Become a Brand
- What is a Brand?
- Tips When You Are Just Starting eBay
- Want to Upgrade Your Business Image?
- Step-by-Step Sales Funnel Planning
- What is a Sales Funnel?
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs a Client Avatar
- Find What Your Fans Want on Social Media
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
Find What Your Fans Want on Social Media
Social media is either the greatest invention or the biggest time suck, depending on your perspective. If you’re seeing results from your posts, such as lots of Likes, Shares, or Comments, then you’ll be in the “I Love Social Media” camp. Others who struggle because they don’t know what to say usually find solace scrolling through their feeds aimlessly, wasting time.
Here are some other ideas for discovering what your fans want:
Here are some other ideas for discovering what your fans want:
1. Ask Them
Plain and simple; there’s no sense in guessing what they want, so ask them directly. Use SurveyMonkey to create a formal survey and share the link via social media and to your email list. Or simply ask them directly in a post. Using a survey allows more anonymity, so that may be a better option if you normally get little to no responses on your other social media posts.
2. Check out your social media insights
What posts have gotten the most Likes, Shares, and Comments? Use that subject matter to plan out more posts. Don’t repost the same exact thing; change it up or delve into a different perspective of the same subject. Take that subject matter and create an infographic; or create a graphic with just a quote; or write a brand new blog post and create a graphic to promote that post.
3. Pay attention to other conversations in groups or on competitors’ posts.
You’ll most likely see a host of questions (or complaints) regarding customer service. Take these concerns and address them in new social media posts or blog posts; or simply refine your own customer service processes using this info. Even if they aren’t complaining about something, pay attention to what they say they need or can’t find in the market. Take that idea, develop it, and turn it into a new service, product, or series of posts offering detailed information your market needs.
Most importantly, be present on social media every day and really take notice of what’s happening in conversations. Automating social media can be a great time saver but social media is supposed to be SOCIAL so no amount of automation can make up for a lack of interaction from you. People don’t want to follow a robot; they want a real person, that person who knows so much and can help them find the solutions to their problems.
Also, experiment a little by mixing up the topics of your posts: Try video or infographics instead of text, or inserting more of your personal life. Tracking these changes will yield a ton of information and you’ll know fairly quickly if you’ve hit the mark or if that method/topic should be left alone. Sharing a bit about your personal life also helps break down that barrier between you, the expert, and your followers. It makes you more accessible and more real instead of just the face and name of a business.
Love what you just read? Subscribe to our blog to get these amazing insights delivered right to your inbox. That’s not all… We also have some amazing resources for you to check out to help get you started. Whether you need a course to help you plan your product, or tools to give you that little extra boost, we have you covered.