Other Blog Posts
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs a Client Avatar
- Find What Your Fans Want on Social Media
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- Thai Nguyen Interviews Jenny with Spot N Paste
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
“I want to learn to dropship.” “Is there any dropship coaches who can teach me how to dropship?”
Sound familiar to you? Probably. Those two statements are the most posted and commented all over facebook dropship groups. People want to learn how to run a successful dropship business but at the same time they are scared to be scammed by dropship coaches who claim they know how to do it.
So how can we know who to trust when it comes to finding and choosing a coach to help walk us through this dropship journey to success?
Well that sounds easy enough! Just find someone who is honest! Well wait though. How do you know they are honest? You should follow them. Watch them on youtube, and follow them on facebook in their groups and other dropship groups. Then ask yourself these questions. How do they interact with people? Are they kind? Will they be swayed by all the hype of making tons of money? Are they consistent in what they say do and promote?
Another tip you can do is research them on google. If they have any criminal background, you’ll find it there for sure! Depending on the criminal activity, this could be a dead give away if you need to stay away from that dropship coach.
Another thing to look at when researching dropship coaches and courses is to look at their results. However don’t get this mistaken with just results that they are posting of their own success. Look at their students. Are the students of their dropship courses producing good results? You can find those either by doing searches in the facebook groups, looking in comments, or even just simply asking what the results were of those who took that specific dropship course.
One very important thing you should look at is their personality. Are they relatable? Do you enjoy the information they talk and post about? Every dropship coach is completely different and so it’s very important that the one you choose to go with is one you actually like. If you don’t like them, how are you going to learn from them?
So who is the best dropship coach?
So who out there has shown good integrity, has proven results, and is likable? Well likeable is based on personal preference so I’m telling you who I find likable.
Thai is a great dropship coach. He gives TONS of information for FREE on his youtube channel. He also has a very active facebook group in which he gives lots of information and guidance to others who are working to be successful at dropshipping. If you are looking for information on how to dropship, that is free, Thai is your man to follow.
Paul is fantastic! I have personally spoken with him and he is one of the most honest dropship coaches I have had the pleasure of meeting. Not to mention if you look at his youtube channel, found here, you’ll see I’m not the only one who loves his coaching.
Another metric you can look at is the amount of views and comments he receives on his videos. People are very engaged with what he is posting and he is responsive to them and their questions. He does Q & A videos often and he even hosted his first dropship get together in New York City. He invited everyone to come and meet him, mingle and share with each other tricks and tips to being successful at dropshipping. There are not many coaches who take that time with their students and dedicate themselves to them like he has.
Paul isn’t very active on facebook, but if you are a student of his, then you have private access to his coaching facebook group.
Sarwar is a very geniune guy. He tells it like it is but he also has compassion for people. His youtube channel and his content is centered around those who are from the UK because there are not many from there that are mentors or offer courses. So if you are in the UK, Sarwar is the one to be following!