Other Blog Posts
- 5 Great Dropshipping Niches In 2021 That You Should Be Looking Out For
- Address Copy And Paste Tools: The Top 3 To Help Your Dropshipping Empire Grow
- Noah Mincis: The Secrets To Earning Over 25k Per Month Easily With eBay Wholesale Dropshipping
- Financial Freedom Network: The 1 eBay Dropshipping Course To Rule Them All
- THE 2 BEST AMAZON DROPSHIP SOFTWARE THAT EXPERTS USE TO EARN 6-FIGURES
- 5 AWESOME EBAY DROPSHIP SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE COMPLETE AUTOMATION!
- Top 3 Multi Marketplace Dropship Tools That Will Save You Time & Money
- Hiring Dropship Assistants: The 2 Life-changing Courses To Elevate Your Business
- The 2 Best Amazon Dropshipping Courses That Can Change Your Life
- 4 Excellent eBay Dropshipping Courses You Need To Know About In 2020
- 4 Amazing Dropshipping Youtube Channels To Master Dropshipping For Free
- 3 Awesome Spot N Paste Learning Courses To Help You Get Started With A Side Hustle
- Simplify Your Website Checkout Process
- Dropshipping Titans: The 3 Ultimate Courses To Help Build Your Dropshipping Empire
- The 4 Best Dropshipping University Courses You Should Know About
- Use Spot N Paste to Paste into Spreadsheets
- Additional Features with Spot N Center
- Software Integrations with Spot N Paste
- Using Hot Keys For Faster Pasting
- Retail Ordering with Spot N Paste
- Copy And Paste Shipping Address From Shopify
- Copy Any Address Into Spot N Paste For Faster Ordering
- Different Ways to use Wholesale Suppliers with Spot N Paste
- Spot N Paste On eBay Dashboard
- Amazon Seller
- Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Branding Tips & Strategies
- Strategies to Help You Stay True to Your Brand
- Implement, Track, & Adjust Your Branding Message & Strategy as Needed
- Here’s What Should Be in Your Branded Marketing Toolkit
- Simple Ways to Integrate Branding into Website Design
- Does Your Branding Strategy Align with Your Business Objectives?
- The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand
- How to Avoid Mixed Messages
- Your Content is a Huge Part of Your Brand Online
- Use “Completed Items” Search to Research Products while Dropshipping
- Creating Templates That Reflect Your Brand for All Areas of Your Business
- Show Some Personality with Your Brand
- Tell Your Story
- How to Write Your Branding Message & Craft Your Tagline
- The Importance of Consistency
- Are You Advertising?
- Good Branding Sets You Apart from Your Competition
- How Branding Can Help You Sell More Products Services
- The Importance of Branding in Social Media
- Is Your Branding Consistent Across Multiple Platforms?
- Is Your Brand Descriptive and Memorable?
- Branding is so Much More Than Advertising and Logos
- How Branding Works with the Know-Like-Trust Concept
- Let’s Talk Branding Strategy for Your Online Business
- How to Craft a Brand That Resonates with Your Target Audience
- Let’s Talk Logos And Graphics
- To Rebrand or Not To Rebrand
- It All Starts with a Name
- What is Your Core Message?
- Yes, You Need to Become a Brand
- What is a Brand?
- 4 Tips To Succeed When You Are Just Starting eBay
- 5 Powerful Strategies To Take Your Business Image To The Next Level
- 4 Steps To Creating A Powerful Sales Funnel That Converts Customers
- Sales Funnel 101: What You Need To Know To Succeed
- Client Avatar: 3 Reasons Your Business Needs One To Succeed
- Using Social Media: 3 Actionable Strategies To Find What Your Fans Want
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- Top 3 Impulse Buying Tricks That Experts Use To Boost Their Sales
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- 4 Easy Tips To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- Offer Free Shipping To Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- 5 Tips To Using Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Finding Highly Rated Products: The Secrets To Gaining 2X The Revenue
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Finding Your Customer Needs: How To Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- IP Infringements: 6 Ways To Avoid Suspension on Amazon
- Black Friday: 6 Secrets To Get More Sales, Happier Customers & Fewer Headaches
- Address Parsing: Spot N Paste’s Cutting-Edge Feature For Dropshipping Sucess!
- 7 Rules To Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- 7 Steps To Successful Dropshipping on Amazon
- How To Build A Stunning Shopify Store In 6 Simple Steps
- Top 3 Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- 5 Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Top 3 Places To Hire The Best Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business
- Start Your Own Amazon Store With These 12 Amazing Resources
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Worried About Slow Sales On eBay? Here Are 2 Big Reasons Why!
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- 3 Steps To Start Drop Shipping Like Never Before
- 3 Ways To Find Profitable Items Using eBay Seller Central
- 6 Amazing Customer Service Strategies on eBay That Builds Long-Term Relationships
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
We are continuing to explore 7 proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales. Today we will be covering designing a website to attract customers. So far we have covered Loyalty Programs to Increase Sales and Social Media Integration. Today we will look at how designing a great website can attract new customers, therefore boosting your Shopify Sales.
A good website design is a must in today’s highly visual Shopify market. The way that your site looks can tell if a user wants to interact with your Shopify store or not. One glance at a Shopify site can either grasp someone’s attention or give them the feeling to exit out of your site. Wondering how to ensure your site is not the latter of the two? We have three ways to guarantee your Shopify store passes the test.
Here are the things you should know:
First Impressions Matter
Humans today have the attention span of 5 seconds. That means that you have a mere 5 seconds to grasp the attention of your buyer.
It is crucial to make the first impression of your website appealing. The appeal factor depends on many things; the structure spacing, color, symmetry, fonts, amount of text, and the overall design appeal.
Your website is what helps establish credibility as a business. If your website is slow to upload, outdated, or has bad photos and graphics then the user is likely to think that your Shopify store is just as bad as the website.
Customers will provide you with a few seconds of their valuable time. What you choose to do within that 8 second gap of time is up to you.
Not only does your website need to look the part, it also needs to play the part.
Customers in today’s market are very impatient. FAST, FAST, FAST, is the key to having a successful website.
According to a study done by the Aberdeen Group, it was found that “A 1-second delay in page load time equals 11% fewer page views, a 16% decrease in customer satisfaction, and 7% loss in conversions”
Put your call-to-action front and center
When customers first visit your Shopify site they should know immediately what to do. They should not have to wonder about the purpose of the page or how It might add value to them.
You can accomplish this by paying attention to two close details:
Detail 1: Make sure that the consumer knows exactly what you want them to do. Yes, it may sound like a good idea to offer your consumer several choices with hopes that they will pick atleast one, but having more then one option can actually reduce the engagement.
Detail 2: You should have a strong understanding of your consumers journey and know exactly what customers want to see when they arrive on your site. Since you know your customers needs, you need to be able to directly tailor your website to that.
For additional tips, tricks and tools, visit our dropping shipping tools page, which is loaded with goodies you are guaranteed to love!