Other Blog Posts
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- Thai Nguyen Interviews Jenny with Spot N Paste
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
We are continuing to explore 7 proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales. Today we will be covering designing a website to attract customers. So far we have covered Loyalty Programs to Increase Sales and Social Media Integration. Today we will look at how designing a great website can attract new customers, therefore boosting your Shopify Sales.
A good website design is a must in today’s highly visual Shopify market. The way that your site looks can tell if a user wants to interact with your Shopify store or not. One glance at a Shopify site can either grasp someone’s attention or give them the feeling to exit out of your site. Wondering how to ensure your site is not the latter of the two? We have three ways to guarantee your Shopify store passes the test.
Here are the things you should know:
First Impressions Matter
Humans today have the attention span of 5 seconds. That means that you have a mere 5 seconds to grasp the attention of your buyer.
It is crucial to make the first impression of your website appealing. The appeal factor depends on many things; the structure spacing, color, symmetry, fonts, amount of text, and the overall design appeal.
Your website is what helps establish credibility as a business. If your website is slow to upload, outdated, or has bad photos and graphics then the user is likely to think that your Shopify store is just as bad as the website.
Customers will provide you with a few seconds of their valuable time. What you choose to do within that 8 second gap of time is up to you.
Not only does your website need to look the part, it also needs to play the part.
Customers in today’s market are very impatient. FAST, FAST, FAST, is the key to having a successful website.
According to a study done by the Aberdeen Group, it was found that “A 1-second delay in page load time equals 11% fewer page views, a 16% decrease in customer satisfaction, and 7% loss in conversions”
Put your call-to-action front and center
When customers first visit your Shopify site they should know immediately what to do. They should not have to wonder about the purpose of the page or how It might add value to them.
You can accomplish this by paying attention to two close details:
Detail 1: Make sure that the consumer knows exactly what you want them to do. Yes, it may sound like a good idea to offer your consumer several choices with hopes that they will pick atleast one, but having more then one option can actually reduce the engagement.
Detail 2: You should have a strong understanding of your consumers journey and know exactly what customers want to see when they arrive on your site. Since you know your customers needs, you need to be able to directly tailor your website to that.
For additional tips, tricks and tools, visit our dropping shipping tools page, which is loaded with goodies you are guaranteed to love!