Other Blog Posts
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- Thai Nguyen Interviews Jenny with Spot N Paste
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
3. Great Content Gets Found
This is our final post in our amazing series on 7 proven strategies to increase your Shopify sales.
We have saved the best for last. Today we will be cover content marketing & how this will help you to increase your Shopify sales.
According to the Content Marketing University, Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
This can take on several different forms. You can use a blog, social media, podcase or even an e-book to disseminate this invaluable information to your customers.
If you’re looking for a way to separate your online store from the competition you should consider writing a blog aimed at the type of customer that you’re selling products to.
4 Reasons Great Content Will Increase Shopify Sales:
1. Great Content Builds Trust
It was once location, location, location. It’s now trust, trust, trust. People love brands they trust. They’ll pay more money to get shoes from Zappos or Nordstrom because they trust that if they have a problem it’ll get taken care of.
Small online boutiques on Shopify can earn the same amount of trust! Great writing in an online store allows a customer to interact with you and get to know your values. If you can write articles that are helpful, entertaining, or emotionally compelling to your customers you will gain trust.
2. Great Content Builds Community
If you can earn your customers trust and keep them coming back to learn from you, it will build a sense of community. What was once just a customer, will become a raving fan and one of your biggest advocates. When your customer becomes a loyal follower, your bottom line will see the impact.
If you write something great that would appeal to your customers, they’re going to share it with their friends. For a hundred years Macy’s has put up elaborate Christmas displays in the windows after Thanksgiving. They do this to get people near their cash registers and to get people to talk about them—it seems to work pretty well. Content is similar. You will benefit when you can get people on to your domain and talking about you.
3. Great Content Gets Found
When you write content for your readers you end up using words that they’d be searching for if they’re looking for your product. If its really good content people are linking to it, sharing it, and reading it—Google pays attention, and they send folks who search for terms similar to what’s in your content to your site. Just think about how much Adwords costs—a good content strategy can sometimes pay off just by displacing your dependence on paid search advertising.
Content marketing can be an invaluable part of your increasing sales in your Shopify store. Want more tips tricks & tools? Visit our dropping shipping tools page, which is loaded with additional tips, tricks and tools, you are guaranteed to love.