Other Blog Posts
- 5 Great Dropshipping Niches In 2021 That You Should Be Looking Out For
- Address Copy And Paste Tools: The Top 3 To Help Your Dropshipping Empire Grow
- Noah Mincis: The Secrets To Earning Over 25k Per Month Easily With eBay Wholesale Dropshipping
- Financial Freedom Network: The 1 eBay Dropshipping Course To Rule Them All
- THE 2 BEST AMAZON DROPSHIP SOFTWARE THAT EXPERTS USE TO EARN 6-FIGURES
- 5 AWESOME EBAY DROPSHIP SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE COMPLETE AUTOMATION!
- Top 3 Multi Marketplace Dropship Tools That Will Save You Time & Money
- Hiring Dropship Assistants: The 2 Life-changing Courses To Elevate Your Business
- The 2 Best Amazon Dropshipping Courses That Can Change Your Life
- 4 Excellent eBay Dropshipping Courses You Need To Know About In 2020
- 4 Amazing Dropshipping Youtube Channels To Master Dropshipping For Free
- 3 Awesome Spot N Paste Learning Courses To Help You Get Started With A Side Hustle
- Simplify Your Website Checkout Process
- Dropshipping Titans: The 3 Ultimate Courses To Help Build Your Dropshipping Empire
- The 4 Best Dropshipping University Courses You Should Know About
- Use Spot N Paste to Paste into Spreadsheets
- Additional Features with Spot N Center
- Software Integrations with Spot N Paste
- Using Hot Keys For Faster Pasting
- Retail Ordering with Spot N Paste
- Copy And Paste Shipping Address From Shopify
- Copy Any Address Into Spot N Paste For Faster Ordering
- Different Ways to use Wholesale Suppliers with Spot N Paste
- Spot N Paste On eBay Dashboard
- Amazon Seller
- Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Branding Tips & Strategies
- Strategies to Help You Stay True to Your Brand
- Implement, Track, & Adjust Your Branding Message & Strategy as Needed
- Here’s What Should Be in Your Branded Marketing Toolkit
- Simple Ways to Integrate Branding into Website Design
- Does Your Branding Strategy Align with Your Business Objectives?
- The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand
- How to Avoid Mixed Messages
- Your Content is a Huge Part of Your Brand Online
- Use “Completed Items” Search to Research Products while Dropshipping
- Creating Templates That Reflect Your Brand for All Areas of Your Business
- Show Some Personality with Your Brand
- Tell Your Story
- How to Write Your Branding Message & Craft Your Tagline
- The Importance of Consistency
- Are You Advertising?
- Good Branding Sets You Apart from Your Competition
- How Branding Can Help You Sell More Products Services
- The Importance of Branding in Social Media
- Is Your Branding Consistent Across Multiple Platforms?
- Is Your Brand Descriptive and Memorable?
- Branding is so Much More Than Advertising and Logos
- How Branding Works with the Know-Like-Trust Concept
- Let’s Talk Branding Strategy for Your Online Business
- How to Craft a Brand That Resonates with Your Target Audience
- Let’s Talk Logos And Graphics
- To Rebrand or Not To Rebrand
- It All Starts with a Name
- What is Your Core Message?
- Yes, You Need to Become a Brand
- What is a Brand?
- 4 Tips To Succeed When You Are Just Starting eBay
- 5 Powerful Strategies To Take Your Business Image To The Next Level
- 4 Steps To Creating A Powerful Sales Funnel That Converts Customers
- Sales Funnel 101: What You Need To Know To Succeed
- Client Avatar: 3 Reasons Your Business Needs One To Succeed
- Using Social Media: 3 Actionable Strategies To Find What Your Fans Want
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- Top 3 Impulse Buying Tricks That Experts Use To Boost Their Sales
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- 4 Easy Tips To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- Offer Free Shipping To Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- 5 Tips To Using Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Finding Highly Rated Products: The Secrets To Gaining 2X The Revenue
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Finding Your Customer Needs: How To Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- IP Infringements: 6 Ways To Avoid Suspension on Amazon
- Black Friday: 6 Secrets To Get More Sales, Happier Customers & Fewer Headaches
- Address Parsing: Spot N Paste’s Cutting-Edge Feature For Dropshipping Sucess!
- 7 Rules To Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- 7 Steps To Successful Dropshipping on Amazon
- How To Build A Stunning Shopify Store In 6 Simple Steps
- Top 3 Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- 5 Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Top 3 Places To Hire The Best Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business
- Start Your Own Amazon Store With These 12 Amazing Resources
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Worried About Slow Sales On eBay? Here Are 2 Big Reasons Why!
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- 3 Steps To Start Drop Shipping Like Never Before
- 3 Ways To Find Profitable Items Using eBay Seller Central
- 6 Amazing Customer Service Strategies on eBay That Builds Long-Term Relationships
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
As we continue in our blog series on business strategies that work, today we will cover how to promote your product.
For those of you thinking of creating a product to sell, or already have one on the market, promotion is one of the most important pieces of the puzzle.
5 secrets to promote your product like a pro:
1. Create a Tagline
Create a creative and catchy tagline to describe your product. A tagline or slogan will help people to remember your product. This will differentiate your product from your competitors, especially in a saturated market.
2. Explain Your Product
Making sure that consumers know what your product does is of utmost importance. Sometimes this can be difficult to remember as creators, as we are so close to the product that we know it inside or out. Ensuring that someone who has no prior experience with your product can easily distinguish its use and function will be critical to gaining the sale.
3. State what Your Product is Not
Along with highlight what your product is, make sure to explain what your product is not. This can be very powerful in distinguishing your product from those like yours. This statement can also be a great promotional tool.
4. Sell the Solution your Product Provides
The most powerful promotional statement you can make is clearly naming the problem that your product will solve for the consumer. People purchase items that will somehow benefit them, make their life easier or deliver a level of convenience. Identify what your product does that could solve a dilemma in your customers life.
5. state what Makes your product unique
The competition nowadays is fierce for all products in the marketplace. Make sure that your customers know why they should purchase your product over the competition. Do you offer a warranty? Do you have great customer service? Do you have a return policy? These are all things that could persuade your customer to purchase your product instead of another.
The ability to look at your product from the view of a consumer, will greatly help you in answering these questions. Once you can lay out this information in a way that is easy to understand, you will inadvertently walk your customer through the decision-making journey necessary to land the sale.
Love what you just read? Subscribe to our blog to get these amazing insights delivered right to your inbox. That’s not all… We also have some amazing resources for you to check out to help get you started. Whether you need a course to help you plan your product, or tools to give you that little extra boost, we have you covered.