Other Blog Posts
- What is a Sales Funnel?
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs a Client Avatar
- Find What Your Fans Want on Social Media
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- How To Boost Your Sales Through Impulse Buying
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- How To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- How Offering Free Shipping Can Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- Use Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Boost Your Sales With High Rated Products
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- Amazon: Suspensions & IP Infringements: How To Avoid It
- Black Friday: A Drop Shippers Dream Day For Sales
- Spot N Paste: Featuring Cutting-Edge Dropship Address Parsing Feature!
- Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- Dropshipping on Amazon
- Hit The Ground Running With A Refined Shopify Store
- Top Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Looking To Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business?
- Getting Started On Amazon
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Slow Sales On eBay?
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- So You Decided You Want To Start Drop shipping?
- Use eBay Seller Central To Help You Find Profitable Items
- Customer Service Strategies on eBay
- Thai Nguyen Interviews Jenny with Spot N Paste
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
As we continue in our blog series on business strategies that work, today we will cover how to promote your product.
For those of you thinking of creating a product to sell, or already have one on the market, promotion is one of the most important pieces of the puzzle.
5 secrets to promote your product like a pro:
1. Create a Tagline
Create a creative and catchy tagline to describe your product. A tagline or slogan will help people to remember your product. This will differentiate your product from your competitors, especially in a saturated market.
2. Explain Your Product
Making sure that consumers know what your product does is of utmost importance. Sometimes this can be difficult to remember as creators, as we are so close to the product that we know it inside or out. Ensuring that someone who has no prior experience with your product can easily distinguish its use and function will be critical to gaining the sale.
3. State what Your Product is Not
Along with highlight what your product is, make sure to explain what your product is not. This can be very powerful in distinguishing your product from those like yours. This statement can also be a great promotional tool.
4. Sell the Solution your Product Provides
The most powerful promotional statement you can make is clearly naming the problem that your product will solve for the consumer. People purchase items that will somehow benefit them, make their life easier or deliver a level of convenience. Identify what your product does that could solve a dilemma in your customers life.
5. state what Makes your product unique
The competition nowadays is fierce for all products in the marketplace. Make sure that your customers know why they should purchase your product over the competition. Do you offer a warranty? Do you have great customer service? Do you have a return policy? These are all things that could persuade your customer to purchase your product instead of another.
The ability to look at your product from the view of a consumer, will greatly help you in answering these questions. Once you can lay out this information in a way that is easy to understand, you will inadvertently walk your customer through the decision-making journey necessary to land the sale.
Love what you just read? Subscribe to our blog to get these amazing insights delivered right to your inbox. That’s not all… We also have some amazing resources for you to check out to help get you started. Whether you need a course to help you plan your product, or tools to give you that little extra boost, we have you covered.