Other Blog Posts
- 5 Great Dropshipping Niches In 2021 That You Should Be Looking Out For
- Address Copy And Paste Tools: The Top 3 To Help Your Dropshipping Empire Grow
- Noah Mincis: The Secrets To Earning Over 25k Per Month Easily With eBay Wholesale Dropshipping
- Financial Freedom Network: The 1 eBay Dropshipping Course To Rule Them All
- THE 2 BEST AMAZON DROPSHIP SOFTWARE THAT EXPERTS USE TO EARN 6-FIGURES
- 5 AWESOME EBAY DROPSHIP SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE COMPLETE AUTOMATION!
- Top 3 Multi Marketplace Dropship Tools That Will Save You Time & Money
- Hiring Dropship Assistants: The 2 Life-changing Courses To Elevate Your Business
- The 2 Best Amazon Dropshipping Courses That Can Change Your Life
- 4 Excellent eBay Dropshipping Courses You Need To Know About In 2020
- 4 Amazing Dropshipping Youtube Channels To Master Dropshipping For Free
- 3 Awesome Spot N Paste Learning Courses To Help You Get Started With A Side Hustle
- Simplify Your Website Checkout Process
- Dropshipping Titans: The 3 Ultimate Courses To Help Build Your Dropshipping Empire
- The 4 Best Dropshipping University Courses You Should Know About
- Use Spot N Paste to Paste into Spreadsheets
- Additional Features with Spot N Center
- Software Integrations with Spot N Paste
- Using Hot Keys For Faster Pasting
- Retail Ordering with Spot N Paste
- Copy And Paste Shipping Address From Shopify
- Copy Any Address Into Spot N Paste For Faster Ordering
- Different Ways to use Wholesale Suppliers with Spot N Paste
- Spot N Paste On eBay Dashboard
- Amazon Seller
- Let’s Review a Month’s Worth of Branding Tips & Strategies
- Strategies to Help You Stay True to Your Brand
- Implement, Track, & Adjust Your Branding Message & Strategy as Needed
- Here’s What Should Be in Your Branded Marketing Toolkit
- Simple Ways to Integrate Branding into Website Design
- Does Your Branding Strategy Align with Your Business Objectives?
- The Importance of Monitoring Your Brand
- How to Avoid Mixed Messages
- Your Content is a Huge Part of Your Brand Online
- Use “Completed Items” Search to Research Products while Dropshipping
- Creating Templates That Reflect Your Brand for All Areas of Your Business
- Show Some Personality with Your Brand
- Tell Your Story
- How to Write Your Branding Message & Craft Your Tagline
- The Importance of Consistency
- Are You Advertising?
- Good Branding Sets You Apart from Your Competition
- How Branding Can Help You Sell More Products Services
- The Importance of Branding in Social Media
- Is Your Branding Consistent Across Multiple Platforms?
- Is Your Brand Descriptive and Memorable?
- Branding is so Much More Than Advertising and Logos
- How Branding Works with the Know-Like-Trust Concept
- Let’s Talk Branding Strategy for Your Online Business
- How to Craft a Brand That Resonates with Your Target Audience
- Let’s Talk Logos And Graphics
- To Rebrand or Not To Rebrand
- It All Starts with a Name
- What is Your Core Message?
- Yes, You Need to Become a Brand
- What is a Brand?
- 4 Tips To Succeed When You Are Just Starting eBay
- 5 Powerful Strategies To Take Your Business Image To The Next Level
- 4 Steps To Creating A Powerful Sales Funnel That Converts Customers
- Sales Funnel 101: What You Need To Know To Succeed
- Client Avatar: 3 Reasons Your Business Needs One To Succeed
- Using Social Media: 3 Actionable Strategies To Find What Your Fans Want
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
- Building A Sturdy Business Foundation
- 5 Ways to Ensure Success with your Start Up
- 5 Secrets to Promoting Your Product
- Immediate Ways to Increase Your Sales
- Avoid Cart Abandonment to Complete the Sale
- Spot N Paste $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
- Cross Selling & Upselling to Increase Sales
- Content Marketing to Increase Shopify Sales
- Live Chat to Increase Shopify Sales
- Email Marketing to Increase Sales
- Boost Productivity to Increase Sales
- Designing a Great Website to Attract New Customers
- Social Media Integration to Increase Shopify Sales
- Loyalty Programs to Increase Shopify Sales
- Top 3 Impulse Buying Tricks That Experts Use To Boost Their Sales
- Use Trends To Your Advantage
- Avoid Fragile Products To Retain Profit
- 4 Easy Tips To Design A Website To Attract Customers
- 7 Proven Shopify Marketing Strategies To Increase Sales
- Use Professional Product Images To Attract Customers
- Offer Free Shipping To Improve Your Sales
- Product Bundling To Make More Money
- 5 Tips To Using Tempting Pricing To Boost Your Sales!
- Finding Highly Rated Products: The Secrets To Gaining 2X The Revenue
- eCom Tom gives review about Spot N Paste!
- Finding Your Customer Needs: How To Be Customer Focused to Increase Sales
- The Importance of Automation in the Drop Shipping World
- 11 Great Tips To Increase Drop Shipping Sales!
- IP Infringements: 6 Ways To Avoid Suspension on Amazon
- Black Friday: 6 Secrets To Get More Sales, Happier Customers & Fewer Headaches
- Address Parsing: Spot N Paste’s Cutting-Edge Feature For Dropshipping Sucess!
- 7 Rules To Find Profitable Products To Dropship
- SKU Grid Just Got Better With Spot N Paste Integration!
- 7 Steps To Successful Dropshipping on Amazon
- How To Build A Stunning Shopify Store In 6 Simple Steps
- Top 3 Features That Will Make You Fall In Love With Spot N Paste!
- How to Choose A Dropship Coach & Course to Follow
- Dropshipping To Success
- 5 Useful Dropship Tools For Your Dropship Business
- Best Products to Dropship in the Beginning of Fourth Quarter
- Top 3 Places To Hire The Best Virtual Assistant For Your Dropship Business
- Start Your Own Amazon Store With These 12 Amazing Resources
- Paul Lipsky Gives Honest Review of Spot N Paste
- Worried About Slow Sales On eBay? Here Are 2 Big Reasons Why!
- Jack Pitman Interviews Jenny With Spot N Paste
- Dealing With Negative Feedback
- 3 Steps To Start Drop Shipping Like Never Before
- 3 Ways To Find Profitable Items Using eBay Seller Central
- 6 Amazing Customer Service Strategies on eBay That Builds Long-Term Relationships
- So Many Features! Oh My!!
- Learn How To Drop Ship For Free
- Spot N Paste helps to make your drop shipping ordering even faster!
- How to use Sku Button while Stacking Cashback
3 Questions to Ask Before Taking Your Side Hustle to the Next Level
Starting an online business seems like an easy accomplishment, and in some ways it is easier than opening a brick-and-mortar business. But throwing up a website and saying you’re “open for business” will not bring you clients.
Before you leave your boss an epic “I Quit” letter, test out your skills and the viability of your business idea by making it a side hustle. Many people start this way, working on client projects after the kids are in bed or on weekends, then going about their regular routines at the 9-5 jobs during the week. It adds some complexity to your time management skills but it will also yield some important insight to this new venture.
Are you disciplined enough to work from home? Do you have the desire, time, and determination to market yourself to find clients? Do you have confidence in your skills, more than your mom or friends saying, “You’re so great”?
If you’re unsure about any of those questions, then leave it as a side hustle and test the waters. Once you actually work with some clients successfully, answer these next three questions before quitting your day job.
Answer these next three questions before quitting your day job
1. do I have the skills people want?
It’s not enough to just WANT to start a business; you actually have to have skills that other people want and are willing to pay for. Whether these skills are related to a degree you earned or you’re self-taught, having confidence in these skills will set you apart from the competition.
Under this same umbrella, ask yourself if there are enough people who want to pay for your skillset. For example, wedding photographers will always be in need but are there enough brides who can afford a high-end price tag? The same is true for website developers, graphic designers, and ghostwriters; the need will always be there but can you find enough clients who can afford you?
2. Have I done enough research?
Don’t get stuck in the research phase but ask yourself some important questions. Are your skills marketable? Are there competitors offering the same skills? Have you researched how much your market is willing and able to pay for those skills? Have you calculated how much money you need to earn to live and pay bills each month? Don’t make any life changes without doing this important research and including your significant other in the conversation.
3. am I comfortable being solo in my marketing efforts?
You need to banish the thoughts that you’re not good at sales or that you’ll just wait for people to come to you. Quite frankly, that’s just wishful thinking, not running a business. Put yourself and your family first; you have bills to pay so you have to be comfortable getting into the spotlight and telling the world about your new venture.
With research and some fine tuning, almost any side hustle can be turned into a full-time business. But you have to do the research and the work to make it work.
Need Help Researching Your Side Hustle Viability? Check Out My Latest Planner…
If you have some time this weekend, you can easily decide if your side gig will make a viable business alternative. My latest planner, “Create Your Side Hustle Income in a Weekend,” walks you through multiple exercises, from start to finish, to determine what you should choose for a side hustle and if that idea is sustainable for many years. You’ll need to dig deep to answer some of the questions inside but self-exploration is the only way to know for sure if this is the right answer for you. The best part is it doesn’t take a lot of time to complete.